Armed robbery in Vietnam

Ask a Lawyerwhat's this?


Country: Vietnam
State: All States/Provinces

I have a cousin in Vietnam who committed armed robbery. He threatened a man with a knife for his vehicle. The man was injured. In this case what is the common jurisdiction? If he can find legal representation, is he able to escape the jail term or receive any leniency? Can you give me some similar cases for personal research?


He can certainly argue for alternative punishments yes--but indeed we would advise he gets legal counsel to do so.
These questions and answers are provided by ©2000 - 2007 by, Inc.
Full browser ?