Arrested for agrravated assault and battery, case was dropped

Ask a Lawyerwhat's this?


Country: United States of America
State: Pennsylvania

Back in 1996 I was arrested for aggravated assault and battery. I never had to go to court because the case was dropped. I have a Statement of no prosecution, but when i apply for a job that requires fingerprints it shows up. What can I do to have it no longer show up since i was never convicted of the charges


Ask the DA and/or court to remove it...they may do so. If not let us know...
These questions and answers are provided by ©2000 - 2007 by, Inc.