Arrested for harassment, was never read Miranda rights legal definition of Arrested for harassment, was never read Miranda rights
Arrested for harassment, was never read Miranda rights
Ask a Lawyerwhat's this?
QuestionCountry: United States of America
I WAS ARRESTED FOR HARASSEMENT, ON THE PHONE AFTER A ONE YEAR SIX MONTH. HARASSEMENT BY THE PLAINTIFF, CAN I SEEK DAMAGES? I ALSO WAS NEVER MIRANDISED DURING MT ARREST.
AnswerYou cannot seek damages for the arrest itself but you can sue for any false statements etc. that caused actual damages. See also Miranda: http://www.worldlawdirect.com/article/959
These questions and answers are provided by WORLDLawDirect.com. ©2000 - 2007 by WORLDLawDirect.com, Inc.
- Arrest for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and hit and run
- Arrest for crack
- Arrest for duty of striking a fixed object, firefighter
- Arrest for grand theft auto
- Arrest for obstructing justice and resisting arrest
- Arrest for underage consumption of alcohol
- Arrest in civil cases
- Arrest of
- arrest of judgment
- arrest of ship
- Arrest record. Will it show on credit report?
- Arrest Warrant
- Arrest warrant, expiration
- arrestable offence
- Arrestandis bonis ne dissipentur
- Arrested for agrravated assault and battery, case was dropped
- Arrested for agrravated assault, not guilty
- Arrested for criminal use of a car
- Arrested for disorderly conduct, rights violated?
- Arrested for DUI, cop does not have tape
- Arrested for felony assault
- Arrested for harassment, was never read Miranda rights
- Arrested for shoplifting and on probation
- Arrested for trespassing on government property
- Arrested for trying to cash stolen check
- Arrested for weapons offense, will this go on record?
- Arrested while on probation for robbery
- arrested, no rights read and no call
- Arser in le main
- arson second degree, parole
- art and part
- Art Law
- Arthur, Chester Alan