Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Association of periOperative Registered Nurses 2004 Standards, Recommended Practices and Guidelines Denver, AORN
The Association of periOperative Registered Nurses (AORN 2013) and the Australian College of Operating Room Nurses (ACORN 2014) have already produced research-based statements indicating the health risks to the surgical team exposed to surgical smoke.
She also noted professional organizations also reiterated the importance of double gloving, such as the Association of periOperative Registered Nurses (AORN), American College of Surgeons (ACS), American Association of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
3M Infection Prevention and founding partners, Association of periOperative Registered Nurses (AORN), International Association of Healthcare Central Service Materiel Management (IAHCSMM), the Surgical Infection Society (SIS), and Practice Greenhealth have joined together to form OneTogether: The Power of Small Actions, a multi-year program with the goal of driving individual small actions to collectively generate a significant impact on the incidence of healthcare-associated infections (HAIs).
Published by the Association of periOperative Registered Nurses (AORN), this resource for clinicians provides an overview of the many uses of laser technology in health care.
21-25 The 51st Congress of the Association of periOperative Registered Nurses, in San Diego, CA; visit www.
In an article in Surgical Services Management, a publication of the Association of Perioperative Registered Nurses, the two authors described Carnigan's syndrome as a condition that is "characterized by patients' experiencing acute postoperative urethral burning pain on emergence from anesthesia, accompanied by intense restlessness, high pulse and blood pressure and aggressive behavior" caused by tension on the patients' Foley urinary catheter.
In November 2014 the Association of PeriOperative Registered Nurses (AORN) issued updated recommended practices for surgical attire.
today announced it will attend the Association of Perioperative Registered Nurses (AORN) 60th Annual Congress from March 2-7, 2013.
And AORN, the Association of periOperative Registered Nurses, has issued the 2002 edition of its Standards, Recommended Practices, and Guidelines; call 800/755-2676, ext.
Legal browser ?
- Assises of jerusalem
- assist a judge
- assist in accomplishing a purpose
- assist substantially
- assist the progress
- Assistance, Writ of
- Assize of mort d' ancestor
- Assize, or Assise
- Associate Justice
- associated company
- associated with
- Association of Chief Police Officers
- Association of Chief Police Officers in Scotland
- Association of periOperative Registered Nurses
- Association of Police Authorities
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- assuasive drug
- assume a character
- assume a fighting attitude
- assume a lofty bearing
- assume a mask
- assume a patronizing air
- assume a pattern
- assume a risk
- assume authority
Full browser ?
- Association of Parliamentary Libraries of Australasia
- Association of Paroling Authorities International
- Association of Parson Russell Terrier Fanciers
- Association of Part Time Librarians
- Association of Part Time Tutors
- Association of Part-Time Professionals
- Association of Part-Time Professors of the University of Ottawa
- Association of Partners for Fair Trade Inc
- Association of Partners for Public Lands
- Association of Patent Law Firms
- Association of Patriotic Arab Americans in Military
- Association of Pauline Cooperators
- Association of Pedestrian and Bicycle Professionals
- Association of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition Nurses
- Association of Pediatric Hematology Oncology Nurses
- Association of Pediatric Nurse Associates
- Association of Pediatric Oncology Nurses
- Association of Pediatric Oncology Social Workers
- Association of Pediatric Societies in South East Asian Region
- Association of Pellet Fuel Industries
- Association of Pencak Silat America
- Association of Pennsylvania Public Library Systems
- Association of Pennsylvania State College and University Faculties
- Association of Pensioneer Trustees
- Association of Pentecostal Churches of America
- Association of People Living With HIV/AIDS
- Association of People Who Drink Beer and Use Dynamite
- Association of Performance Art Organizers
- Association of Performing Arts of India
- Association of Performing Arts Presenters
- Association of periOperative Registered Nurses
- Association of Personal Assistants
- Association of Personal Computer User Groups
- Association of Personal Historians
- Association of Personal Injury Lawyers
- Association of Personnel Service Organisations
- Association of Pet Behaviour Counsellors
- Association of Pet Dog Trainers
- Association of Petroleum Geochemical Explorationists
- Association of Petroleum Industry Engineers and Constructors
- Association of Petroleum Re-Refiners
- Association of Peyronie's Disease Advocates
- Association of Pharmaceutical Importers of Nigeria
- Association of Pharmaceutical Producers of Nepal
- Association of Pharmaceutical Teachers of India
- Association of Pharmacy Technicians United Kingdom
- Association of Philippine Coconut Desiccators
- Association of Philippine Colleges of Arts and Sciences
- Association of Philippine Physicians in America
- Association of Photographers
- Association of Physical and Natural Therapists
- Association of Physical Educators in Kinesiology
- Association of Physical Plant Administrators
- Association of Physician Assistant Programs
- Association of Physician Assistants in Cardiovascular Surgery
- Association of Physician Assistants in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Association of Physician Assistants in Oncology
- Association of Physicians and Dentists of Mar Thoma Church
- Association of Physicians in Industry
- Association of Physicians of India
- Association of Physicians of Indian Origin