Mentioned in ?
- Accessory contract
- Air Pollution
- Aleatory contracts
- alternative dispute resolution
- Anti-Ballistic-Missile Treaty of 1972
- Arms Control and Disarmament
- assured tenancy
- Brief for Appellants in Nos. 1, 2 and 4 and for Respondents
- Brief for Respondent
- Brief for the Petitioners
- Celia, a Slave
- Civil Rights Act of 1964
- Clifford, Clark McAdams
References in periodicals archive ?
Assurant as a whole is reporting $50 million in net income for the first quarter on $2.6 billion in revenue, compared with $137 million in net income on $2.4 billion in revenue for the first quarter of 2014.
Nadel and Levine indicate that the drop in income from the California cut will be 85 percent of the premium cut, and that Assurant has little room to cut costs to offset the drop in premiums.
Assurant is a Fortune 500 company that provides risk management solutions, protecting where consumers live and the goods they buy.
A Fortune 500 company, Assurant focuses on the housing and lifestyle markets, and is among the market leaders in mobile device protection and related services; extended service contracts; vehicle protection; pre-funded funeral insurance; renters insurance; and lender-placed homeowners insurance.
The implementation project is already underway with a four-month plan to setup FORCE for Assurant's specific needs, with an anticipated easy transition to production use.
Partnering with Assurant brings that goal one step closer as they continue to innovate in the online Property Management technology market.
See also: Sun Life's Assurant benefits deal: 3 messages for brokers
Sun Life executives talked about using the benefits unit offices they are getting in Kansas City, Mo., and the benefits unit's 1,700 employees, to reach the 30,000 small and midsize employers that have been using Assurant's life, disability, dental and vision products.
The benefits unit has been doing about as well as the other units, but the Assurant Health unit reported about $80 million to $90 million in net operating losses.
The press release noted that the acquisition significantly expands the field services business launched in 2011 by Assurant Specialty Property as Assurant Property Advantage.
Specifically, John Nadel of Sterne Agee & Leach in New York is upgrading Assurant to neutral from underperform because Florida, in a rate action dealing with QBE--a main Assurant competitor in the market--is ordering more flexible rate reductions than California and New York for the industry.
This settlement includes major reforms that will put a stop to those practices at Assurant, provide restitution to homeowners who were harmed, and save millions of dollars for homeowners, taxpayers, and investors going forward through lower rates;'
Legal browser ?
- Assignment for Benefit of Creditors
- Assignment of dower
- Assignment of errors
- Assises of jerusalem
- Assistance, Writ of
- Assize of mort d' ancestor
- Assize, or Assise
- Associate Justice
- associated company
- Association of Chief Police Officers
- Association of Chief Police Officers in Scotland
- Association of Police Authorities
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- assumption of risk
- assured tenancy
- Asylum and refugee
- Asylum and war
- asylum seeker
- At Issue
- At Large
- At Law
- Ate a hamburger with hair it - can they sue?
- Atkins v. Virginia
- Attachment of privilege
Full browser ?
- Assurance Mutuelle Des Motards
- Assurance of Discontinuance
- Assurance of Voluntary Compliance
- Assurance Prospection Simplifiée
- Assurance Qualité
- Assurance Quality Level
- Assurance Service
- Assurance services
- Assurance Services Development Board
- Assurance Suisse contre les Risques à l'Exportation
- Assurance Technology Center
- Assurance Technology Corporation
- Assurance Vieillesse
- Assurance Vieillesse des Parents au Foyer
- Assurance Vieillesse et Survivants
- Assurance Voyages & Assistance
- Assurance, Interface, and Risk
- Assurances Christian Filiol
- Assurances Courtage Prévoyance Retraite
- Assurances et Crédits Béjanin
- Assurances Générales
- Assurances Générales de France
- Assurances Mutuelles de l'Indre
- Assurances Vieillesse des Artisans
- Assurant Employee Benefits
- Assurballit Gazelle Hound
- assure (one) of
- assure (one) of (something)
- assure her of
- assure him of
- assure me of
- assure of
- assure one of
- assure them of
- assure us of
- assure you of