Asylum and war

Ask a Lawyerwhat's this?


Country: United States of America
State: All States/Provinces

I came to America last month by visitor visa and I am awed to stay six months. I am from Palestine and we have war going on down there no way of going back .and i would like to become american .america is safe for me pleas tell what to do ..Happy new year


You could apply for asylum or try to find an employer to sponsor you--
These questions and answers are provided by ©2000 - 2007 by, Inc.