Ate a hamburger with hair it - can they sue?

Ask a Lawyerwhat's this?


Country: United States of America
State: California

I bought a hamburger at jack in the box and it had a chunk of hairs embedded in the meat. I vomited and have not been able to think about eating since yesterday. I still have the hamburger and receipt. I called the Health Department in my county, can I sue?


It is certainly possible you have a case based on what you say here; you could take a brief description of these events as well as your medical records to an injury attorney and see if the attorney thinks you have a claim; often you need to contact several attorneys to find one to take the case; the review of your case and records is often free and then they will normally take the case on a contingency fee basis if they think you can win; you would pay only if they collect for you..
These questions and answers are provided by ©2000 - 2007 by, Inc.