ban

(redirected from BSN)
Also found in: Dictionary, Medical, Financial, Acronyms, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.

ban

an official proclamation or public notice of prohibition.
Collins Dictionary of Law © W.J. Stewart, 2006

BAN, A proclamation, or public notice any summons or edict by which a thing is forbidden or commanded. Vide Bans of Matrimony; Proclamation; Cowell's Interp.

A Law Dictionary, Adapted to the Constitution and Laws of the United States. By John Bouvier. Published 1856.
References in periodicals archive ?
BSN medical has high cash conversion and an asset light business model.
Hallmark University ADN Education Program in San Antonio; and Schreiner University BSN Education Program in Kerrville.
CCMNE strives to overcome barriers to the traditional RN to BSN programs available for decades through documented seamless progression from ADN to BSN by:
To expedite the movement of the RN student to graduate-level study, many RN to BSN programs have morphed to include the RN to MSN option.
PFI's ownership is through a subsidiary, The Prudential Insurance Company of America which holds 70% of the UAL Shares, while BSN holds the remaining 30%.
Christine Dishman, Colorado State University-Pueblo, BSN 2013, received the Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
Convene all stakeholders to begin a dialogue on BSN in 10 for educational advancement.
* We spent small group time on three important sub-issues: 1) legislative initiatives; 2) lifelong learning; and 3) seamless curriculum opportunities for AD to BSN, and tangentially for LPN to BSN, AD to MS N, etc.
Nortel Networks (NYSE:NT) (TSE:NT.) is offering service providers new, 'best-in-class' IP services 'out-of-the-box' with the latest enhancements to Nortel Networks Shasta 5000 Broadband Services Node (BSN).
While it is true that the BSN will be going into retirement this spring, much of CalCPAs PR and advertising campaigns this tax season are designed to drive the public to the Find a CPA directory on the BSN.
Through the agreement, students can apply and be admitted to UMSON's Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) program while in BCCC's Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) program.
11 January 2017 - US-based sporting goods apparel and equipment manufacturer BSN Sports has completed the acquisition of US-based team apparel and equipment distributor Marlow Sports, Inc.