Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
For more than 26 years, Intertek has served as a testing and validation partner to CAPA, based on years of expertise in performance, quality and reliability standards and expectations for the industry.
By 2025, Indian budget carriers will operate close to 40 wide-bodied aircraft, which could deliver an additional 2 million annual outbound leisure travellers to places such as New York and Sydney, CAPA said.
Established in 1990, CAPA -- Centre for Aviation is the provider of independent aviation market intelligence (publishing 500 stories every working day), analysis and data services, covering worldwide developments.
Over 80 million replacement parts have earned CAPA Certification by meeting or exceeding CAPA's stringent quality standards, making it the most widely respected certification program ever.
Under such provisions, if a breach of the Decree occurs, a written notice will be sent by CAPA and addressed to the breaching entity ordering the ceasing of the advertisement or rectifying of the falsified data.
Dr Temel Kotil expressed that he and his team are happy and proud to have won such a distinguished award - the CAPA Airline of the Year.
Having (and adhering to) a formalized, written CAPA process is mandatory, as it is a subsystem embedded into the FDA's Quality Systems Inspectional Technique (QSIT) model (CAPA + 1--with the "+1" being another quality systems element).
CAPA, on its website, said that Jet Airways' fleet expansion strategy will meet the airline's "replacement and growth requirements" and that Jet will expand its European route network by leasing about 10 wide-body A-330s.
Therefore it becomes easier to judge how the FDA incorporates CAPA and quality assurance in its emphasis on manufacturing excellence.
The CAPA exercises have greatly enhanced the learning environment in Chemistry 2201.
CAPA is a national nonprofit organization whose goals are to promote knowledge and understanding of access and privacy laws in Canada.
CAPA is working with members of Congress as well as the Transportation Security Agency and the Department of Homeland Security to ensure that these security deficiencies are addressed.
Legal browser ?
- cannot pay rent
- cannot pay ticket, no money
- canon law
- Canon Law Society of America
- canon of laws
- Canons of Construction
- Canons of Ethics
- canons regarding securities
- capable of being adjudged invalid
- capable of being adjudged void
- capable of being annulled
- capable of being appeased
- capable of being bounded
- capable of being completed
- capable of being concluded
- capable of being conditioned
- capable of being decided by a court
- capable of being declared ineffectual
- capable of being declared void
- capable of being deducted
- capable of being demonstrated
- capable of being divided
- capable of being done
- capable of being ended
- capable of being examined
- capable of being exchanged
- capable of being figured out
- capable of being fixed
- capable of being inhabited
- capable of being limited
- capable of being maintained
Full browser ?
- Cap-XX Limited
- CAPA (disambiguation)
- CAPA (disambiguation)
- Capa, Robert
- Capabilities and AROC Management System
- Capabilities and Limitations Report
- Capabilities and Preferences Information
- Capabilities Assessment Expert System
- Capabilities Assessment, Development, and Integration Environment
- Capabilities Based Competency Assessment
- Capabilities Based Manpower Determinants
- Capabilities Based Requirements Document
- Capabilities Declaration Form
- Capabilities Description Tables
- Capabilities Development Directorate
- Capabilities Development for Rapid Transition
- Capabilities Development Framework
- Capabilities Exchange
- Capabilities Exposure Function