Can a restraining order be cancelled by filing a motion?

Ask a Lawyer


Country: United States of America
State: Colorado

I have a restraining order that was placed against me in 2002 as for as I know it is still in force. can I have the restraining order cancel by filing a motion to the court or the person who initiated is the only one who can stop it ?


You can file to cancel too--