References in periodicals archive ?
* CSA S478-95 (Building Durability Plan) has as an objective to consider the agents and mechanisms related to the durability of the building, and also provides recommendations to incorporate the main requisites of service life and durability into the process of design, in the operation and maintenance of the building and its components (Canadian Standards Association [CSA], 2001: Q645).
Bramel also chaired an IPC task group that works with Underwriters Laboratories and Canadian Standards Association, and continues to serve on both the industry advisory group and standards technical panel for copper-clad laminates and PCBs.
The American Teleservices Association devised 11 years ago, TeleWatch, a program aimed at creating a 'mark' for ethical telemarketers, hoping that will it will have a similar effect of creating trust as the "UL" for Underwriters Laboratories and "CSA" for Canadian Standards Association on appliances.
For many years Canada has had just such a third-party organization called the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and, by law in most provinces, a product must first obtain CSA approval before it can be offered for sale.
Before going mainstream, the last two technological hurdles to overcome is landing the coveted ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) and-CSA (Canadian Standards Association) certification to prove it's safe for use and that the fuel can be run through a standard engine.
Each VSM is also certified as safe for use in Class I, Division 2, Group C and D hazardous operating areas by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
First introduced as BREEAM Canada, the tool was developed through the Canadian Standards Association with input from leading construction, design and environmental experts, before being introduced in its current web-based form as Green Globes.
The Standard Taxi has seating positions for four passengers in the rear compartment as well as additional space that complies with the vehicles standards of the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) and the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
Choose power protection gear that is safety certified by Underwriters Laboratories, Canadian Standards Association or other nationally recognized test lab.
owns utility and design patents for the invention in the United States and worldwide, and has approval on it from the Canadian Standards Association.
government will give procurement preference to participants of SFI, Forest Stewardship Council (FSC), and Canadian Standards Association (CSA) that meet certain criteria.
Spark Free Pumps--ATEX Series--ATEX 100a compliant, UL Series--UL79 Certified and Gas Series--CSA (Canadian Standards Association) certified pumps are fully groundable for use in potentially hazardous, explosive environments.
Legal browser ?
- Campbell, Ben Nighthorse
- Campbell, John
- Campbell, John Archibald
- Campbell, William Joseph
- Can a 16 year old move out of state with an 18 year old fiance?
- Can a bondsman make you pay the remainder of a bond?
- Can a company name the same item on credit report twice?
- Can a judge change a written contract between parties?
- Can a public citizen access murder transcripts?
- Can a restraining order be cancelled by filing a motion?
- Can a special education student be arrested at school?
- Can defendant sue attorney
- Can embezzlement charges settle?
- Can evidence found by accident be used?
- Can foreigner buy New York apartment
- can mother access child's house
- Can mother stop hospital visits of fathers's kids
- can one person serve time for another?
- Can parties settle car accident themselves?
- Can still be prosecuted for writing checks after bankruptcy?
- Can students be denied housing
- can suit be brought in international court
- Can wife beb taken off deed
- Canada and the United States
- Canadian Standards Association
- cancel a punishment
- cancel an offense
- Cancel contract with lawyer?
- cancel debts
- Cancel lease after signing
- cancel modelling contract
- cancel out
- Cancellaria curia
- cancellation of a legacy
- Cancellation of an Instrument
- candidate under consideration
Full browser ?
- Canadian Special Crops Association
- Canadian Special Events and Meetings Expo
- Canadian Special Operations Regiment
- Canadian Specialists Program
- Canadian Speedway Racing Association
- Canadian spelling
- Canadian Spencer Stuart Board Index
- Canadian Sphagnum Peat Moss Association
- Canadian Spinal Research Organization
- Canadian Sport Aeroplane Association
- Canadian Sport and Fitness Administration Centre
- Canadian Sport Awards
- Canadian Sport Centre Ontario
- Canadian Sport Fishing League
- Canadian Sport Massage Therapists Association
- Canadian Sport Parachuting Association
- Canadian Sport Tourism Alliance
- Canadian Sporting Goods Association
- Canadian Sports Tourism Coalition
- Canadian Sprint Car Nationals
- Canadian Square and Round Dance Society
- Canadian Staff Band
- Canadian Staging Professionals
- Canadian Stamp Dealers Association
- Canadian Stamp News
- Canadian Standard Construction Document
- Canadian Standard Freeness
- Canadian Standard on Quality Control
- Canadian Standard Product Code
- Canadian Standardized Test of Fitness
- Canadian Standards Association
- Canadian Stars on Ice
- Canadian Steel Industry Research Association
- Canadian Steel Producers Association
- Canadian Steel Trade and Employment Congress
- Canadian Steering Committee on Numbering
- Canadian Stock Assessment Secretariat
- Canadian Stock Photos
- Canadian Strategic Software Consortium
- Canadian Strawberry Promotion and Research Council
- Canadian Street Rod Association
- Canadian Stroke Network
- Canadian Student Affairs Association
- Canadian Student Conference on Biomedical Computing
- Canadian Student Fair Trade Network
- Canadian Student Judicial Affairs
- Canadian Students for Sensible Drug Policy
- Canadian Studies and Native Studies
- Canadian Studies Program
- Canadian Studies' Electronic Journal
- Canadian Study of Health and Aging
- Canadian Study of Parliament Group
- Canadian Sub-Aqua Club
- Canadian Submarine Acquisition Program
- Canadian Substance Abuse Information Network
- Canadian Sugar Institute
- Canadian Sunday School Mission
- Canadian Superior Energy, Inc.
- Canadian Supply Chain Sector Council
- Canadian Support of Rural African Initiatives
- Canadian Surface Transportation Administration