Car dealership has not paid trade off

Ask a Lawyerwhat's this?


I did receive papers about court but was unable to appear. I have been under some hardship in my life this last couple of months. I made an arrangement to pay them and they wanted more. I could not afford any more. I have made payments faithfully. I never received a judgment on my money. They just took every dime I had in my account left me and my children with nothing. We have no food or rent money at this time. If they could have just taken a percentage of my pay I would have accepted that. What can I do to get my money back to feed my children?


You should not use that account further if more funds are still due--it is very hard to set a side the judgment if you failed to appear in may be best to simply make sure you do not let any funds go into that or perhaps any account until this is resolved or paid.
These questions and answers are provided by ©2000 - 2007 by, Inc.