Charged with abetting bigamy

Ask a Lawyer


Country: United States of America
State: Louisiana

how do I have some one charged with abetting bigamy. I live in Ohio, but the crime took place in Louisiana, and I have proof that she knows we are still married. I would like it prosecuted where the crime took place


You may call the police at that location.