Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Islanders on Mull and Iona have brought in a community law centre to fight proposed new parking charges.
Community law centres have been given an $8.72 million boost by the government over the next four years.
The ALSF Academy is being developed in collaboration with the East African Law Society, the Southern Africa Development Community Law Association (SADC-LA), and the International Training Centre in Africa for Francophone Lawyers (CIFAF).
Petitions against EU member states allow the Court of Justice to determine if an EU member state fulfilled its obligations according to European Community law. Before filing a petition in the Court of Justice, the European Commission performs a special preliminary procedure, by means of which the member state can answer to the complaints submitted against it.
San Diego, CA, June 15, 2017 --(PR.com)-- California Western's Community Law Project (CLP) has received a $25,000 grant from the Price Philanthropies Foundation to support the free legal services CLP provides to individuals seeking counsel on immigration and other related issues.
East African Community Law: Institutional, Substantive and Comparative EU Aspects
"It's definitely not [what] we want," said Kara Aanenson, director of advocacy at Community Law In Action, a Baltimore nonprofit that works on juvenile justice issues.
Birmingham Community Law Centre staff said it was delighted after winning the Best Not-for-Profit/Law Firm award at the Legal Aid Lawyer of the Year Awards.
Updating her textbook for law students, Goldberg incorporates findings of several recent court cases regarding community law in California.
Petersburg's Community Law Fest and play an integral role in educating community members about accessible legal resources.
Of the grants awarded, 29 will fund community law enforcement efforts; 15 will be used to support social norms campaigns, such as making sure teens know that most teens don't drink, implementing environmental management strategies such as increasing enforcement efforts and providing training for law enforcement officers; three will go to school districts to help fund AlcoholEDU, an online alcohol assessment tool used to gather information on student behaviors while educating them at the same time, the Safe Proms program and a program to include alcohol education in different classroom settings; and 19 college and university grants will help schools develop strategies to reduce underage and dangerous alcohol use.
Legal aid firm The Community Law Partnership received praise for its cutting-edge work in housing law by collecting the award for Law Firm of the Year (sole practitioner to four partners).
Legal browser ?
- Common vouchee
- Common-Law Action
- Common-Law Courts
- common-law marriage
- Common-Law Pleading
- Common-Law Trust
- Communio bonorum
- Communis Error Facit Jus
- Communist Party Cases
- Communist Party USA
- community burden
- Community law
- Community Legal Service
- community policing
- community property
- community protection
- Community Service
- Community Services, Office of
- Community-Oriented Policing
- community-service order
- Commutative contract
- Commutative justice
- commute a sentence
- Compact Clause
- Companies Acts
- company secretary
- Comparable Worth
- comparative negligence
- Comparative Rectitude
- Comparison of handwriting
Full browser ?
- Community Involvement Plan
- Community Jail and Alternatives Advisory Committee
- Community Jobs Direct
- Community Joint Forming Society
- Community Junior Secondary School
- Community Justice and Legal Assistance
- Community Justice and Mediation
- Community Justice Assistance Division
- Community Justice Authority
- Community Justice Center
- Community Justice Interventions Wales
- Community Justice National Training Organisation
- Community Justice Network for Youth
- Community Justice Program
- Community Justice Resource Center
- Community Juvenile Accountability Act
- Community Juvenile Justice Coordination
- Community Kit for SharePoint
- Community Knowledge Worker Initiative
- Community Labor Refinery Tracking Committee
- Community Labor United
- Community Land Development Act of 1989
- Community land trust
- Community Land Trust Mortgage Loan
- Community Land Trust of Tempe
- Community Land Unit
- Community Land Use Planning
- community language
- Community Language and Culture Bank
- Community Language Collection
- Community law
- Community Law and Legal Research Centre
- Community Law and Rural Development Centre
- Community Law Centre
- Community Law Project
- Community Leader Influencer Program
- Community Leaders Forum
- Community Leadership Academy Emergency Response
- Community Leadership and Development
- Community Leadership and Economic Development
- Community Leadership Board
- Community Leadership Committee
- Community Leadership Fellows Program
- Community Leadership Institute for Change Knowledge
- Community Leadership San Jose
- Community Leadership San Jose Silicon Valley
- Community League of the Heights
- Community Learner Industry Focus
- Community Learning and Education Working Group
- Community Learning and Information Network
- Community Learning and Information Vehicle
- Community Learning and Innovation Initiative
- Community Learning and Innovation Partnership
- Community Learning and Skills Development
- Community Learning Aotearoa New Zealand
- Community Learning Association North of Smokey
- Community learning centers
- Community Learning Centre
- Community Learning Centre Napanee
- Community Learning Disability Nurses
- Community Learning Disability Team