Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Tenders are invited for Provision of Legal services under french and community law
According to article 234 (previous 177) of the Treaty founding the European Community, if in a member state court an issue related to interpreting the community law is discussed, that court can (and is obliged if it is a supreme court, whose decision can't be appealed anymore according to the national procedure) ask the European Court of Justice to rule it with an interpretative decision on the community law.
com)-- California Western's Community Law Project (CLP) has received a $25,000 grant from the Price Philanthropies Foundation to support the free legal services CLP provides to individuals seeking counsel on immigration and other related issues.
National judges, academics, and law practitioners from Africa and Europe provide 16 chapters on substantive and institutional East African Community law in comparison to European Union law.
Birmingham Community Law Centre staff said it was delighted after winning the Best Not-for-Profit/Law Firm award at the Legal Aid Lawyer of the Year Awards.
The gift has enabled Jessica Rae, an attorney with more than 10 years of experience representing foster youth, to continue the Transitioning Dependent Youth Project at the Community Law Program in St.
In August 2011, the 591st Military Police Company, Fort Bliss, Texas, participated in a month-long training program to prepare for a community law enforcement mission at Fort Bliss.
In this case, the procedure that allows the unit to guarantee the excellence of the Court Community law is the preliminary ruling under art.
Although many of the core themes have wide relevance, UK and European Community law are the primary concerns for the discussion.
The court would have to respect Community law in a wide sense, i.
3) Community law is the common internal law of the member states rather than a law between the states, as is the case in traditional international law.
The review is required by European Community Law which states that the UK Armed Forces are bound to conduct a review every eight years, under the Equal Treatment Directive, The last review, undertaken back in 2002, concluded that the policy should remain.
Legal browser ?
- commune with oneself
- communicate effectively
- communicate orally
- communicate to
- communicate with
- Communio bonorum
- Communis Error Facit Jus
- Communist Party Cases
- Communist Party USA
- community burden
- Community law
- Community Legal Service
- community of interests
- community of possession
- community policing
- community property
- community protection
- Community Service
- Community Services, Office of
- Community-Oriented Policing
- community-service order
- Commutative contract
- Commutative justice
- commute a sentence
- Compact Clause
- compact to govern
Full browser ?
- Community Involvement Group
- Community Involvement in the Management of Environmental Pollution
- Community Involvement in Urban Development
- Community Involvement Plan
- Community Jail and Alternatives Advisory Committee
- Community Jobs Direct
- Community Joint Forming Society
- Community Junior Secondary School
- Community Justice and Legal Assistance
- Community Justice and Mediation
- Community Justice Assistance Division
- Community Justice Center
- Community Justice Interventions Wales
- Community Justice National Training Organisation
- Community Justice Network for Youth
- Community Justice Program
- Community Justice Resource Center
- Community Juvenile Accountability Act
- Community Juvenile Justice Coordination
- Community Kit for SharePoint
- Community Knowledge Worker Initiative
- Community Labor Refinery Tracking Committee
- Community Land Development Act of 1989
- Community land trust
- Community Land Trust Mortgage Loan
- Community Land Trust of Tempe
- Community Land Use Planning
- community language
- Community Language and Culture Bank
- Community Language Collection
- Community law
- Community Law and Legal Research Centre
- Community Law and Rural Development Centre
- Community Law Centre
- Community Leader Influencer Program
- Community Leadership Academy Emergency Response
- Community Leadership and Development
- Community Leadership and Economic Development
- Community Leadership Committee
- Community Leadership Fellows Program
- Community Leadership Institute for Change Knowledge
- Community Leadership San Jose
- Community Leadership San Jose Silicon Valley
- Community League of the Heights
- Community Learning and Education Working Group
- Community Learning and Information Network
- Community Learning and Information Vehicle
- Community Learning and Innovation Initiative
- Community Learning and Innovation Partnership
- Community Learning Aotearoa New Zealand
- Community Learning Association North of Smokey
- Community learning centers
- Community Learning Centre
- Community Learning Centre Napanee
- Community Learning Disability Nurses
- Community Learning Disability Team
- Community Learning Network
- Community Learning Support Organization
- Community Led Initiative for Child Survival
- Community Led Total Sanitation
- Community Legal Advice