Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Additionally, the bill supported more than $228.5 million in funding for Community Oriented Policing Services (COPS).
The federal office of Community Oriented Policing Services has funded more than 6,000 cops in schools since 1998, the year the program began, and recently announced another $20.5 million in funding for the hiring of additional officers, says Tim Quinn, chief of staff at COPS.
Community oriented policing is vital to public safety.
Department of Justice Office of Community Oriented Policing Services is supporting a series of local training sessions in 14 communities across the nation.
This summit, supported by the Office of Community Oriented Policing Services and the National Institute of Justice, brought nearly 60 participants together to discuss the challenges of recruiting and retaining of officers.
Department of Justice, Office of Community Oriented Policing Services (COPS Office), supported a project conducted by the Mid-Atlantic Regional Community Policing Institute (MARCPI) to assess and document existing community policing strategies in colleges and universities.
Senator Susan Collins announced that the Senate Appropriations Committee approved $310 million an increase of $34.5 million for the Community Oriented Policing Services (COPS) Office as part of the fiscal year 2019 Commerce, Justice, and Science Appropriations bill.
National Summit on Intelligence: Gathering, Sharing, Analysis, and Use After 9-11, an Office of Community Oriented Policing Services report, contains findings from a November 2007 summit that addressed challenges encountered in sharing criminal intelligence.
At a press conference in Philadelphia on July 28, Vice President Joe Biden and Attorney General Eric Holder announced the allocation of $1 billion in new Community Oriented Policing Services (COPS) grants to support efforts of law enforcement agencies in each of the 50 states.
A new guide developed by the Justice Department's Office of Community Oriented Policing Services (COPS) is attempting to curtail those figures by helping jurisdictions understand factors that increase the risk of false burglar alarms, providing a series of questions to help jurisdictions analyze their local situation, and reviewing and evaluating responses that other jurisdictions have taken.
Senator Chris Coons (D-Del.), the first Delaware Senator in more than four decades to serve on the critical Appropriations Committee, secured funding for critical law enforcement priorities, including support for the Bulletproof Vest Partnership, Childrens Advocacy Centers, Missing and Exploited Children programs, and the Community Oriented Policing Services (COPS) program in the Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies Appropriations bill, which passed the Senate Appropriations Committee today with bipartisan support.
Bridging the Language Divide: Promising Practices for Law Enforcement is an Office of Community Oriented Policing Services (COPS) report that discusses overcoming language barriers.
Legal browser ?
- Common-Law Action
- Common-Law Courts
- common-law marriage
- Common-Law Pleading
- Common-Law Trust
- Communio bonorum
- Communis Error Facit Jus
- Communist Party Cases
- Communist Party USA
- community burden
- Community law
- Community Legal Service
- Community oriented policing
- community policing
- community property
- community protection
- Community Service
- Community Services, Office of
- Community-Oriented Policing
- community-service order
- Commutative contract
- Commutative justice
- commute a sentence
- Compact Clause
- Companies Acts
- company secretary
- Comparable Worth
- comparative negligence
- Comparative Rectitude
- Comparison of handwriting
Full browser ?
- Community of Vermont Elders
- Community Offender Support Program
- Community Olympic Development Program
- Community On Line Support Service
- Community On-Line Intelligence System
- Community On-Line Intelligence System for End-Users and Managers
- Community Online Information Network
- Community Online Intelligence Network System
- Community Online Mapping Information Tool
- Community Online Resource Exchange
- Community Open Source Program Office
- Community Operations Division
- Community Opportunity Foundation of Alberta
- Community Options for Rural Elders
- Community Options Inc.
- Community Options Program Entry System
- Community Oral History Project
- Community Orchard of West Seattle
- Community Organisation for Empowerment of Young People in Uganda
- Community Organisation Urban Resource Centre
- Community Organisations of South Tyrone and Areas
- Community Organization for Drug Abuse Control
- Community Organization for Parents and Youth, Inc.
- Community Organizations Active in Disaster
- Community organizer
- Community Organizing and Family Issues
- Community Organizing for Responsible Development
- Community Organizing Group
- Community Oriented Correctional Health Services
- Community Oriented Government
- Community oriented policing
- Community Oriented Policing Leadership Council
- Community Oriented Policing Services
- Community Oriented Policing Services Making Officer Redeployment
- Community Oriented Policing Specialist
- Community Oriented Program Environment Scale
- Community Oriented Program Evaluation Scale
- Community Oriented Programme for the Control of Rheumatic Disease
- Community Oriented Realtime Engineering
- Community Orthopedic Medical Group
- Community Oscar Arnulfo Romero
- Community Outpatient Treatment
- Community Outreach
- Community Outreach & Advocacy for Refugees
- Community Outreach & Information Dissemination
- Community Outreach Activity
- Community Outreach and Education Core
- Community Outreach and Education Program
- Community Outreach and Extension Services
- Community Outreach and Marketing Support
- Community Outreach and Partnerships in Service-Learning
- Community Outreach Center
- Community Outreach Emotionally Disturbed
- Community Outreach Health Information System
- Community Outreach in Action
- Community Outreach Intervention Projects
- Community Outreach Partnership Center
- Community Outreach Police Station
- Community Outreach Program
- Community Outreach Program for the Deaf
- Community Outreach Promoting Safety and Security