Completed masters and it is not accepted in Canada

Ask a Lawyerwhat's this?


Country: Pakistan
State: All States Provinces

Dear Sir, I did my Master degree from Sweden, which is not acceptable in Canada. I spend money for living to get that degree...I lost a scholarship to Canada as they didn't give me admission to PhD....What should I do. I want to be compensated for my money that I spend for living while getting my degree that is not acceptable worldwide.


Based on what you say here, you could probably file suit against them (or at least threaten to do so) in small claims type court or in regular court; filing in small claims court is easier and requires no could try to collect all of the costs and damages that you suffered due to their behavior...
These questions and answers are provided by ©2000 - 2007 by, Inc.
Full browser ?