References in periodicals archive ?
Lyon don't want to lose Cornet, who is under contract until 2021, but cannot compete with the wages the Hornets will be able to offer him.
But Aymeric Laporte cancelled Cornet's first effort with a header of his own on 62 minutes before Aguero (circle) salvaged a draw two minutes after the Ivorian fired Lyon back in front.
Cornet quickly switched the top around standing behind the baseline and was astonished to be given a code violation by the umpire.
Cornet, who had just returned from the 10-minute break that is afforded to the women players prior to the start of the third set, realized she had worn her kit the wrong way around.
With temperatures hitting 38 degrees, several men changed shirts during their matches, including Novak Djokovic (below), leading to a wave of criticism for umpire Christian Rask's decision to issue a code violation to 28-year-old Cornet.
Cornet was a set to the good when her opponent Eugenie Bouchard was forced to retire in Saturday's semi-final so should be fresh for her finale against Luxembourg's Mandy Minella, who will be playing her first tour singles showpiece.
Bob is pictured on the front row, eighth in from the right in his sleeveless jumper playing away on his cornet.
Ela has been playing the cornet since she was eight years old and is no stranger to the stage at the Urdd Eisteddfod where she has won regularly.
The youngster began playing the cornet at just six years old when he joined Sellers Youth Brass Band.
But giving evidence in the case the 21-year-old told the jury how he grabbed a knife as he fled from his mum's home because he feared Mr Cornet was going to kill him.
Joan said that her hardworking parents "scrimped and saved" to buy her the cornet as a gift for her 18th birthday.
Paris: Former champion Ana Ivanovic reached the French Open last 16 Friday in just 53 minutes while Alize Cornet kept home hopes alive by making the second week for the first time.
Legal browser ?
- Copenhagen criteria
- Copies of husband's documents in court case
- Copulatio verborum indicat acceptionem in eodem sensu
- Copulative term
- Copyright Arbitration Royalty Panel
- Copyright Royalty Tribunal
- Copyright Society of the U.S.A.
- Copyright, International
- Coram Nobis
- Coram Rege
- Corbin, Arthur Linton
- corporal punishment
- Corporal touch
- Corporalis injuria non recipit aestimationem de futuro
- Corporate Fraud
- corporate manslaughter
- corporate opportunity
- Corporate Personality
- corporation sole
- corporation tax
- Corporeal property
- Corpus comitatus
- Corpus cum causa
- corpus delicti
- Corpus Juris
Full browser ?
- Cornerstone Counseling Center of Chicago
- Cornerstone Designs, Inc.
- Cornerstone Development Group, LLC
- Cornerstone Evangelical Baptist Church
- Cornerstone Evangelical Free Church
- Cornerstone Executive Development Group, LLC
- Cornerstone Fellowship Church
- Cornerstone Government Affairs
- Cornerstone Hydro Electric Concepts
- Cornerstone Industry, Inc.
- Cornerstone Knowledge Network
- Cornerstone Media Group
- Cornerstone Network of Churches
- Cornerstone OnDemand, Inc.
- Cornerstone Professional Services
- Cornerstone Propane Partners
- Cornerstone Regional Development Partnership
- Cornerstone Research Group, Inc.
- Cornerstone Theater Company
- Cornerstone Total Return Fund Inc.
- Cornerstone United Methodist Church
- Cornerstone University
- Cornerstone World Outreach Center
- Cornerstone Youth Development Fund
- Corness Consultancy Services
- cornet à pistons
- cornet à pistons
- cornet à pistons
- Cornet fish
- Cornet forceps
- cornet player
- Cornet Technology Communications
- Cornet Technology, Inc.
- Cornet Vincent Segurel
- Cornet, Georg