References in periodicals archive ?
Common Hidden Hazards of the Blowout Pipeline and Countermeasures
Petards chairman Raschid Abdullah stated that, This order is a great achievement for Petards Joyce-Loebl and is a result of its expertise in electronic countermeasures which has been built up over many years.
Over the 6-year study, with a budget of approximately $1 million, each city identified problem locations, selected and installed countermeasures, and evaluated the impact on pedestrian safety.
The countermeasures system is designed to protect C-17s, C-130s, and other large aircraft from infrared-guided surface-to-air missile threats by automatically detecting a missile launch, determining if it is a threat, and activating a high-intensity directed laser beam countermeasure system to track and defeat the threat.
Chemring is a world leader in defensive countermeasures for land, sea and air.
By developing a flexible array of countermeasures, agencies can minimize the dangers posed by caller ID.
24, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- JPM Medical Countermeasure Systems BioDefense Therapeutics (MCS-BDTX) Joint Product Management Office announced the dosing of the first subject in a Phase 1 clinical trial of TKM-Ebola.
In addition to mine detection and neutralization events, the ships conducted gunnery exercises, a group formation photo exercise, underway replenishments and operations with helicopters from Spetsai and Helicopter Mine Countermeasures Squadron (HM) 15 Det 2, assigned to CTF 52.
Targets and countermeasures will be developed to represent capabilities of ballistic missile threats of the type that could be used in an attack on the United States, our deployed forces and our friends and allies.
Buying Northrop would make Lockheed Martin the sole source of electro-optical and infrared missile countermeasures, and allow it to lock up about 72 percent of the market for radio frequency ones, federal officials said.
Products displaying the DPA Lock give customers assurance that the chip or product is licensed and contains tested countermeasures.
7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- On the heels of a patent award on June 19, 2012, Vector Technologies, LLC has been awarded a General Services Administration (GSA) Multiple Award Schedule Contract Number GS-29F-0009Y, further solidifying Vector Technologies' position as the leader in secure PED countermeasures storage solutions.
Legal browser ?
- Counterclaims and Set-Offs against Sovereigns
- counterfeit copy
- counterfeit evidence
- counterintelligence noun
Full browser ?
- Countermeasure Command and Control
- Countermeasure Control Panel
- Countermeasure Decoy Dispensing System
- Countermeasure Evaluation Validation Project
- Countermeasure Factor
- Countermeasure Readiness Levels
- Countermeasure Request Form
- Countermeasure Response and Effectiveness
- Countermeasure Washdown
- Countermeasures Against Surveillance
- Countermeasures Assessment Simulator
- Countermeasures Controller & Dispenser
- Countermeasures Development and Validation
- Countermeasures Dispenser
- Countermeasures Dispensing Equipment
- Countermeasures Employment Detection Subsystem
- Countermeasures Evaluator
- Countermeasures Hands-On Program
- Countermeasures Launcher Modular System
- countermeasures set
- Countermeasures Set, Acoustic
- Countermeasures System Torpedo
- Countermeasures Unit
- Countermeasures, Airborne, Infrared
- Countermeasures, Assessments and Integration
- Countermeasures/Communications Test Set
- Countermeasures: Environmental and Socio-Economic Responses
- countermine operation
- Countermine Tactics