Credit card charge from ex boyfriend

Ask a Lawyerwhat's this?


Country: United States of America
State: Michigan

When I was engaged, my boyfriend convinced me to charge my wedding ring on my Visa 2 years ago and said that he would pay for it. He then was laid off work so I made the payments. We are broke up and he is now working and still doesn't want to pay for it. What can I do? It's too late to return it and the Visa is in my name.


Based on what you say here, you could probably file suit against him (or at least threaten to do so) in small claims court or in regular court; filing in small claims court is easier and requires no could try to collect all of the costs and damages that you suffered due to his behavior...
These questions and answers are provided by ©2000 - 2007 by, Inc.