References in classic literature ?
"That!" said the curate, when presently it happened again.
For a time the curate was silent, and then he whispered:
I could just see the curate's face, a dim, oval shape, and his collar and cuffs.
I told the curate I was going to seek food, and felt my way towards the pantry.
"Consider, Maillard," said the curate, "that I have recommended you to this gentleman, who is a powerful lord, and that I have made myself responsible for you."
he will let you into the rooms in his tower," said the curate.
The Count de Villeroy said that "he did not know how any fear could be entertained for a moment, when the court had, to defend itself against the parliament and the citizens of Paris, his holiness the coadjutor, who by a signal could raise an army of curates, church porters and vergers."
When once more alone Gondy sent to summon all the curates with whom he had any connection to his house.
"Certainly," replied the Jesuit, a little put out, while the curate, greatly delighted, turned upon D'Artagnan a look full of gratitude.
"Place the HANDS," repeated the curate, with a gesture.
"You will be lost," said the curate, shaking his head sorrowfully.
Ah, my young friend," added the curate, groaning, "do not regret the devil, I implore you!"
Legal browser ?
- Culpa est immiscere se rei ad se non pertinenti
- Culpa lata aequiparatur dolo
- Culpa paena par esto
- culpa tenet suos auctores
- Cum adsunt testimonia rerum quid opus est verbis
- Cum confitente sponte mitius est agendum
- cum div
- Cum duo inter se pugnantia reperiuntur in testamento ultimum ratum est
- cum int
- Cum legitimae nuptiae factae sunt
- Cum onere
- Cum pertinentis
- Cum Testamento Annexo
- cumis counsel
- Cummings, Homer Stille
- Cumulative Evidence
- Cumulative legacy
- Cumulative Sentence
- Cumulative Voting
- cur. adv. vult
- curator ad litem
- curator bonis
- Curia advisare vult
- Curia claudenda
- Curia Regis
- Curiosa et captiosa intepretatio in lege reprobatur
- Current Account
- current maintenance arrestment
- Currit tempus contra desides et sui juris contemptores
- Cursitor baron
- Cursus curiae est lex curiae
- Curtis, Benjamin Robbins
- Cushing, Caleb
- Cushing, Luther Stearns
Full browser ?
- curate cycloid
- curate's egg
- curate's egg
- curate's eggs
- Curated Database
- Curates egg
- Curation and Alignment Tool for Protein Analysis
- Curation and Analysis Planning Team for Extraterrestrial Materials