Mentioned in ?
- Actio personalis mioritur cum persona
- Anti-Ballistic-Missile Treaty of 1972
- as of right
- bail bond
- Binding Authority
- Brief for Appellants in Nos. 1, 2 and 4 and for Respondents
- Brief for Appellee
- Brief for Appellees
- Civil Rights Act of 1964
- Colleges and Universities
- Constitution of the United States
- constitutional law
References in periodicals archive ?
Chaudhry Bashir, Account Officer, has been posted out of the DMA to the Machinery Pool Organisation (MPO).
The DMA, now in its 150th year, has launched The Redhills Appeal, the campaign to secure the future of its historic home, Durham Miners Hall, as a centre for education, heritage, and culture.
Meanwhile, in continuation of Clean and Green Islamabad, DMA is conducting operation against illegal advertisement across the capital and removed nearly hundreds of bill boards/steamers.
Aside from the fact that there are multiple methods published for DMA, it may be useful to look briefly at the history of HDT methods.
The grain yield of crops is determined by DMA and harvest index (Ning et al., 2013, Deng et al., 2012).
He said that during the financial year 2015-16, the recoveries of DMA stood at Rs 342 millions but during the term of the current management of the directorate, the revenue collection nearly doubled in the fiscal year 2017 as compared to the previous one.
In the mega-operation, all the operational staff of the enforcement directorate took part under the supervision of Dy Director Muhammad Ramzan, while the staff of DMA and MCI, headed by Director Ali Sufian took part.
Digital Marketing Agency (DMA) builds tailored digital marketing solutions for businesses looking to obtain a competitive edge.
Hundreds of illegally established kiosks are functioning in different areas of federal capital while DMA directorate has granted permission to blue-eyed persons to establish their temporary business in all sectors where flower markets have already been established while in posh sectors like F-6, F-7 and others the corrupt officials of CDA DMA directorate have allowed to establish markets.
At the heart of the DMA 3200 is the patented, frictionless ElectroForce motor.
The JLL's Real Estate Market Overview for Q2 states how new visitor experiences in the DMA falls in line with the goal of attracting more visitors as set out in the Saudi Vision 2030.
Legal browser ?
- district court
- District of Columbia
- Disturbance of Public Meetings
- Disturbance of the Peace
- Diversity of Citizenship
- Divinatio non interpretatio est
- Divine Right of Kings
- Division of assets
- Division of opinion
- divisional court
- Divorce after green card
- Divorce in japan, US citizen
- Dix, Dorothea Lynde
- Dixon, Julian Carey
- DNA Evidence
- Do you need an atty is a party is contesting an order of protection
- dock brief
- Doctors commons
- Doctrine of Equality of States
- document of title
- documentary evidence
- Doe, Charles
- Dog bite 4 yrs ago, can prohibit person from having dog?
- dog control order
- dog fouling
- dog handler
- Dog ran into truck, driver demanding money
- Doing Business
- Dole, Robert Joseph
- Dole, Sanford Ballard
Full browser ?
- DMA Acknowledge
- DMA Automated Distribution Management System
- DMA Automated Publication Production System
- Dma Controller
- DMA Customization System
- DMA DISTR CTR
- DMA Extended Bus Interface
- Dma Position Lower Base Address
- Dma Position Upper Base Address
- DMA Request
- Dma Request Acknowledgement
- DMA Software Measurements and Metric Analysis Handbook