DUI first offence

Ask a Lawyer


Country: United States of America
State: Connecticut

For a 1st time offense DWI in Conn. do I need to hire a lawyer to get into a program to protect my adult record or can I get into one on my own?


It is usually better to have counsel negotiate for you...