Debit charge taken early

Ask a Lawyerwhat's this?


Country: United States of America
State: Arizona

I had authorized a debit charge for the 23rd of December they took the money out on the 19th of December causing an overdraft and freezing my account for 4 days. they have been unwilling to assist in there error, what are my options?


Based on what you say here, you could probably file suit against them (or at least threaten to do so) in small claims court or in regular court; filing in small claims court is easier and requires no could try to collect all of the costs and damages that you suffered due to their behavior..
These questions and answers are provided by ©2000 - 2007 by, Inc.