Deed restrictions, speed

Ask a Lawyerwhat's this?


Country: United States of America
State: Pennsylvania

In our deed we own the driveway, but we haft to let our neighbors use it. They speed down it, they ran into our fence and broke it, the throw gravel in our yard, after I've told them to slow down.Can i change our deed? In our deed there is an alternate driveway to that house that they would haft to make.I've called the cops,and they cant do anything.


You normally cannot change the deed but based on what you say here, you could probably file suit against them (or at least threaten to do so) in small claims court or in regular court; filing in small claims court is easier and requires no could try to collect all of the costs and damages that you suffered due to their behavior...
These questions and answers are provided by ©2000 - 2007 by, Inc.