Disorderly conduct warrant

Ask a Lawyer


Country: United States of America
State: Alabama

I live in Florida and found out through a background check for a job that I had a disorderly conduct warrant out for me in Alabama and I just need to know what I need to do to clear it up. I was told to go to the police department here and I could clear it up but I don't want to walk in and get locked up.


Normally they will resolve that with a fine; contact the DA or have counsel do so--