Dispute with PayPal

Ask a Lawyerwhat's this?


Country: Australia
State: All States/Provinces

Pay Pal have authorized a refund to someone who purchased an item of mine, however the person received the item as well. Pay Pal wont give me the money back.


Based on what you say here, you could probably file suit against both of them (or at least threaten to do so) in small claims court or in regular court; filing in small claims court is easier and requires no attorney...you could try to collect all of the costs and damages that you suffered due to their behavior...
These questions and answers are provided by WORLDLawDirect.com. ©2000 - 2007 by WORLDLawDirect.com, Inc.