References in periodicals archive ?
All persons having claims against the estate must exhibit them, properly verified, to the distributee or his or her attorney within three (3) months from the date of the first publication of this notice or they shall be forever barred and precluded from any benefit of the estate.
In very general terms, section 751(b) recharacterizes certain distributions as taxable exchanges between the partnership and the distributee partner.
The court found that the taxpayer was a beneficiary of, and entitled to, a distribution from the 403(b) plan and was therefore a distributee.
At the time a retiring partner relinquishes an interest in [section] 751(b) property, the distributee partner realizes ordinary income (9) measured by the difference between his or her adjusted basis for the hot assets relinquished and the fair market value of other property received in exchange for the hot assets.
Even if the election is not made, if within two years after death partnership assets are distributed "in kind" to the successor of a deceased partner, the distributee may adjust basis in the same manner as provided in IRC Section 743(b).
Therefore, VEBA termination can be made prior to age 59-1/2 without subjecting the distributee to the 10 percent early distribution penalty.
Upon complete liquidation of a limited liability company (LLC) classified as a partnership, a distributee member generally does not recognize gain unless the cash and the fair market value (FMV) of marketable securities distributed exceed the outside basis in his or her LLC interest (Secs.
On August 13, 2014, an Affidavit for Collection of Small Estate by Distributee was filed with respect to the estate of Alice Elizabeth Groth, deceased, with the clerk of the probate division of the circuit court of Pulaski County, Arkansas, under Ark.
The former spouse's argument that she was an alternative payee eligible to be treated as the distributee under a qualified domestic relations order (QDRO) was rejected by the court.
As a general matter, amounts distributed from or paid out of an IRA are generally includable in gross income by the payee or distributee under IRC Section 408(d)(1).
For any distribution eligible for rollover, an employer plan must offer the distributee the right to have the distribution made in a direct rollover and, before the distribution, the plan administrator must give the distributee a written explanation of the direct rollover right and related tax consequences.
IRC section 408(d)(1), however, includes IRA distributions in the gross income of the distributee.
Legal browser ?
- Distracted person
- Distress infinite
- distribute again
- distribute anew
- distribute assets
- distribute proportionally
- distribute proportionately
- distributed by will
- distributing center
- distributing justice
- distribution by lot
- distribution of earnings
- distribution of profits
- Distributive justice
- distributor of largess
- District and Prosecuting Attorneys
- district attorney
- District attorneys of the united states
- district court
- District of Columbia
- district officer
- distrusting the motives of others
Full browser ?
- Distributed Wireless Communication System
- Distributed Wireless Security Auditor
- Distributed Wireless Solution
- Distributed Work Industry Association
- Distributed Wred
- Distributed XQuery
- Distributed, Collaborative Command and Control
- Distributed, Collaborative, Adaptive Sensing
- Distributed, Collaboratory Experiment Environments
- Distributed, Environment-Centered Agent Framework
- Distributed, Parallel and Collaborative Systems
- Distributed, Reusable Ada Generated from an Object-Oriented Notation
- Distributed-Bragg-Reflector Mode-Locked Laser Diode
- distributed-emission photodiode
- Distributed-Feedback Dye Laser
- Distributed-Knowledge Authorization Language
- Distributed-Parallel Storage System
- distributed-parameter system
- Distributed-Power Architecture
- Distributed-power Open Standards Alliance
- Distributed-Source Transmission Line
- Distributed-Systems Intruder Tools
- Distributed.net Client
- Distributedly Administered Categorical List of Documents
- distributes over
- Distributeur Automatique de Billets
- Distributeur de Lubrifiants Bp Castrol
- Distributeur de Plats Chauds
- Distributeur de Produits et Matériel de Forage
- Distributeur de Produits Industriels
- Distributeur des Boissons Automatique Algérie
- Distributeur en Parapharmacie et Cosmétiques
- Distributeur et Applicateur de Produits Antiparasitaires
- Distributeur Grossiste de France
- Distributeur Non Nationalisé
- Distributeur Produits d'Hygiène
- Distributeur Rapide de Documents
- Distributeurs Indépendants Réunis Européens
- Distributeurs, Loueurs, Réparateurs