Mentioned in ?
- "The Civil Rights Cases"
- Administrative Court
- Administrative Office of the United States Courts
- Admiralty Court
- Agriculture Department
- Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives, Bureau of
- American Farm Bureau Federation
- Anti-Defamation League
- antitrust law
- antitrust laws
- Appendix to Appellants' Briefs
- Argumentum a divisione est fortissimum in jure
- Benefit of division
- Bird, Rose Elizabeth
- Brookings Institution
- Browning, James Robert
References in periodicals archive ?
Rather, it is the suffocating practical circularity of the prevailing social division of labor. For the latter assigns to labor itself the key role in sustaining the social metabolism, structurally constraining labor thereby with regard to its feasible margin of emancipatory and self-emancipatory action.
In this context, the present paper shows the importance of the initiation of division of labor that highlights a firm targeting larger volume of output that permits the sub-division of the business into many specialized sub-tasks.
The bargaining team members work different shifts and thus can not meet to devise a position to negotiate with the city instead of taking complaints to an agency such as the Division of Labor Relations, he said.
Countries which see themselves as losers in the globalization process will resort to short-term isolation measures that endanger both the progress already made and further progress in the global division of labor.
This division of labor may have been morally dysfunctional.
Well, it's true that the advantages of the division of labor should not be lightly dismissed.
Thus far, we are on the familiar terrain of Edward Said's Orientalism.(9) The resulting intellectual division of labor laid out a historiographical landscape marked by a series of binary categories (themselves derivative of the orientalist gaze): colonizer/colonized, European/non-European, male/female, colonialist/nationalist and collaborator/resister.
First, they assumed that efficiency requires not simply the division of tasks (the technical division of labor) but also the assignment of those tasks to individual persons (the social division of labor).
The traditional division of labor in industry is obsolete; to deliver better products at lower cost in less time requires that we change the way we do work.
The Department of Industrial Relations Division of Labor Standards Enforcement, also known as the Labor Commissioners Office, inspects workplaces for wage and hour violations, adjudicates wage claims, investigates retaliation complaints, issues licenses and registrations for businesses, enforces prevailing wage rates and apprenticeship standards in public works projects, and educates the public on labor laws.
There are also theories of firms that highlight the specificity of 'human capital' at the level of firms, which is based on the sophisticated production structure (division of labor) that leads to resource heterogeneity and complexities (and uncertainty)--reflecting absence of universal markets.
Contract notice: evaluation and evaluation of the overall control of wiener linien, as well as the evaluation of the division of labor in accounting in preparation for the implementation of s / 4hana
Legal browser ?
- Distributive justice
- District and Prosecuting Attorneys
- district attorney
- District attorneys of the united states
- district court
- District of Columbia
- Disturbance of Public Meetings
- Disturbance of the Peace
- Diversity of Citizenship
- Divinatio non interpretatio est
- Divine Right of Kings
- Division of assets
- Division of Labor
- Division of opinion
- divisional court
- Divorce after green card
- Divorce in japan, US citizen
- Dix, Dorothea Lynde
- Dixon, Julian Carey
- DNA Evidence
- Do you need an atty is a party is contesting an order of protection
- dock brief
- Doctors commons
- Doctrine of Equality of States
- document of title
- documentary evidence
- Doe, Charles
- Dog bite 4 yrs ago, can prohibit person from having dog?
- dog control order
- dog fouling
Full browser ?
- Division of Information Resource Management
- Division of Information Technologies
- Division of Information Technology Acquisition
- Division of Information Technology and Communication Services
- Division of Information Technology and Medical Informatics
- Division of Information Technology Management and Services
- Division of Injury & Violence Prevention
- Division of Injury and Disability Outcomes and Programs
- Division of Instruction
- Division of Instructional and Information Technology
- Division of Instructional Innovation and Assessment
- Division of Instructional Technology and Administrative Systems
- Division of Insurance
- Division of Intellectual Disabilities Services
- Division of Interest
- Division of Intergovernmental Liaison and Rulemaking
- Division of International and Second Language Studies
- Division of International Education and Exchange
- Division of International Programs Abroad
- Division of International Relations
- Division of International Security Affairs
- Division of International Services
- Division of International Special Education and Services
- Division of International Training and Research
- Division of Intramural Clinical and Biological Research
- Division of Intramural Research Programs
- Division of Invertebrate Zoology
- Division of Isotope Development
- Division of Juvenile Justice
- Division of Kidney, Urologic, and Hematologic Diseases
- Division of Labor
- Division of Labor and Industry
- Division of Labor and Transaction Costs
- Division of Labor Relations
- Division of Labor Statistics and Research
- Division of Labor Studies
- Division of Labor, Employment and Training
- Division of Laboratories and Criteria Development
- Division of Laboratory Animal Medicine
- Division of Laboratory Animal Resources
- Division of labour
- Division of labour
- Division of labour
- Division of Land and Natural Resources
- Division of Land Management
- Division of Land Resource Protection
- Division of Laura Lee
- Division of Law Enforcement Services
- Division of Learner, Teacher and School Support
- Division of Learning and Performance Environments
- Division of Legislative Automated Systems
- Division of Leprosy, Tuberculosis and Lung Disease
- Division of Libraries, Archives and Museums
- Division of Library and Information Services
- Division of Library Automation
- Division of Library Development and Services
- Division of Library Documentation and Information
- Division of Licensed Resources
- Division of Licensing
- Division of Licensing and Regulations
- Division of Licensing and Regulatory Services