References in periodicals archive ?
In addition to finding Alabi insufficiently obliging in giving notice and his wearing of shoes in the prayer room "vexatious," the Tribunal found a joke about a devout Muslim that Alabi had posted on his Facebook page (which his erstwhile tenants searched after they moved out) "relevant to discerning the respondent's views on religiously based accommodation requests by Muslims." The Tribunal also assigned Alabi a mandatory e-learning course on "Human Rights in Rental Housing." Alabi lost his appeal to a Divisional Court and now also had to pay his accusers' legal costs of $5,000 as well as his own.
The Divisional Court was unanimous in stating that a failure to provide an effective referral would shame and stigmatize patients seeking a public service and would risk denying health care to "vulnerable persons, including particular individuals who are homeless, have linguistic or cultural barriers, have economic constraints in terms of travel, have intellectual disabilities, or experience a lack of confidence after being told by their physician that the service they seek is morally repugnant."
Nevertheless, unless the Coroner appeals the judgment of the Divisional Court to the Court of Appeal within 21 days from last Friday, our clients will not cross-appeal that point.
(9) The Divisional Court recognised this fact, but did not follow its logic to the endpoint: that leaving the EU significantly alters the constitution by changing the system of government that applies in the UK.
The Divisional Court recognized that "harassment, shaming, ostracizing, contempt, humiliation, intimidation or insults are intolerable at TWU.
Additional chief judicial magistrate of the Ranaghat sub- divisional court, Bishnubaran Mondal, remanded Nazrul aka Nazu to the police custody.
"The federal Crown has sought leave to appeal the decision of the Ontario Superior Divisional Court to the Court of Appeal of Ontario," reported Jeffery Wilson, lawyer for the Sixties Scoop survivors.
Ontario Labour Relations Board, the Divisional Court and the Court of
Gold company Rubicon Minerals (TSX:RMX.TO)(NYSE MKT:RBY) disclosed on Friday that Ontario Divisional Court has dismissed an application for judicial review in respect of its production closure plan for its fully-permitted Phoenix Gold Project located in Red Lake, Ontario.
Unsurprisingly, the Court of Appeal was as unwilling as the (http://www.bailii.org/cgi-bin/markup.cgi?doc=/ew/cases/EWHC/Admin/2012/2381.html) Divisional Court in 2012 to develop the common law in order to allow necessity as a defence to murder.
A spokesman for the Judicial Office said: "The Attorney General's application to quash the Hillsborough inquest verdicts has been listed for a substantive hearing before the Divisional Court.
The case will then go back before a two-judge Divisional Court which will have power either to order a by-election or declare a different result.
Legal browser ?
- Distributive justice
- District and Prosecuting Attorneys
- district attorney
- District attorneys of the united states
- district court
- District of Columbia
- Disturbance of Public Meetings
- Disturbance of the Peace
- Diversity of Citizenship
- Divinatio non interpretatio est
- Divine Right of Kings
- Division of assets
- Division of opinion
- divisional court
- Divorce after green card
- Divorce in japan, US citizen
- Dix, Dorothea Lynde
- Dixon, Julian Carey
- DNA Evidence
- Do you need an atty is a party is contesting an order of protection
- dock brief
- Doctors commons
- Doctrine of Equality of States
- document of title
- documentary evidence
- Doe, Charles
- Dog bite 4 yrs ago, can prohibit person from having dog?
- dog control order
- dog fouling
- dog handler
- Dog ran into truck, driver demanding money
Full browser ?
- division wall
- Division Wargames
- Division, Multiplication, Addition, Subraction
- Division-Level Financial Management
- Division-Level Logistic Module
- Division-Support Medical Company
- Division-to-Division Transfer
- Division/Corps Tactical Operation Center Support Element
- Division/District Engineer
- Divisional Accountant
- Divisional Administrative Contracting Officer
- Divisional Ammunition Column
- Divisional Ammunition Company
- Divisional Ammunition Park
- Divisional Army Airspace Command and Control Element
- Divisional Artillery
- Divisional Artillery Column
- divisional block
- divisional block
- Divisional Charts
- Divisional Claim Superintendent
- Divisional Commander
- Divisional Commissioner
- Divisional Costs of Capital
- divisional court
- Divisional Electronic Warfare Combat Model
- Divisional Electronic Warfare Officer
- Divisional Engineer
- Divisional Finance Officer
- Divisional Forest Officer
- Divisional Graduate Studies Committee
- Divisional Group of Rural Surgery
- Divisional Headquarters
- Divisional Loss Prevention Manager
- Divisional Management Board
- Divisional Merchandise Manager
- Divisional Mobile Support Unit
- Divisional Officer
- Divisional Operating Income
- Divisional Operating Profit
- Divisional Petty Officer
- Divisional planes
- Divisional Police Officer
- Divisional Purchase Agreement
- Divisional Purchase Order
- Divisional Railway Manager
- Divisional Railway Users Consultative Committee
- Divisional Secretariat
- Divisional Secretariats
- Divisional Senior Vice President
- Divisional Staff Relations Representative
- Divisional Supply Column
- Divisional Support Group
- Divisional Temporary Detention Facility
- Divisional Veterinary Manager