Divorce in japan, US citizen

Ask a Lawyer


Country: United States of America
State: Tennessee

I am in the United States Air Force and I am stationed at Yokota Air Base Japan (Tokyo). My marriage has gone wrong from day one and I want to know is it possible to divorce and how can I go about doing that.


Yes you can still file in the USA--you may have to make one appearance back in the USA to do so-