Drug charge and travel ban

Ask a Lawyerwhat's this?


Country: Canada
State: Ontario

I got charged for possession of marijuana (personal). I did 25 hours of community service, but I was also given a 7 year travel ban. I've since quit the drug and would like to move to the US. I was wondering if there is any way to remove the ban.


You can ask the court to make an exception and remove it now--they may very well do so--
These questions and answers are provided by WORLDLawDirect.com. ©2000 - 2007 by WORLDLawDirect.com, Inc.