Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
(18) "Asimismo, en el libro V, capitulo 7, cuando hace la distincion entre justicia legal y justicia natural, Aristoteles dice: <<Una regla natural de justicia es aquella que tiene la misma validez en todo lugar>> [1134b18]" (ELN, 2007, p.
* To cut off the ELN from this vital revenue source, the United States and Colombia must work to expand the presence of the state in areas affected by illegal mining, formalize artisanal miners, strengthen the state's enforcement and investigatory capacities, and isolate Venezuela from global gold markets.
This process will further blur the boundaries of functionality between ELN, LIMS, and integrate completely with instrument software, he adds.
One common misperception is that you must choose to adopt either a LIMS or an ELN depending on the general focus of the lab, and that the two rather different species of software package do not integrate well together.
Ademas, pidio a Cuba entregarlos a la justicia colombiana y advirtio: lo que viene ahora es una persecucion al ELN "con toda las capacidades ofensivas y sancionatorias del Estado".
"A terrorist act by the ELN took those lives," Botero told reporters in Bogota.
The move by Colombia may hobble efforts to reactivate peace talks between the government and the ELN. Colombian President Ivan Duque in August said he was halting the Cuba-based negotiations until the rebels freed all its hostages.
Asi, plantea como hipotesis que el eln desplego una estrategia de internacionalizacion que abrio la puerta a que diferentes actores internacionales se involucraran, directa o indirectamente, en el conflicto colombiano, lo cual cambio su configuracion al jugar tambien un papel fundamental en el crecimiento, descenso y repliegue de dicha guerrilla, que desemboco en una regionalizacion del conflicto por su actividad en zonas de frontera.
Summary: TEHRAN (FNA)- Colombian authorities said they had opened an investigation over the possible massacre of 13 people in the Southwestern province of Narino, Colombia's largest coca-growing region, during what some reported would have been a confrontation between FARC dissidents and ELN fighters.
Sana Farooq, founder and CEO of The e-Learning Network (ELN), is the first female entrepreneur from Pakistan to be selected by Blackbox Connect.
6, 2017), the Colombian government now hopes to do the same with the smaller Ejercito de Liberacion Nacional (ELN).
We introduce the concept of the Electronic Laboratory Notebook (ELN) as used in the research environment and describe how we have implemented this as a tool for providing undergraduate science students with an authentic research experience.
Legal browser ?
- election under the will
- Electiones fiant rite et libere sine interruptione aliqua
- elective share
- Electoral College
- Electors of president
- electronic communications
- electronic conveyancing
- electronic crime
- Electronic Frontier Foundation
- electronic mail
- Electronic Surveillance
- electronic tagging
- electrostatic deposition analysis
- Eleventh Amendment
- Ellis, George Washington
- Ellsworth, Oliver
- Eloquence or oratory
- Emancipation Proclamation
- Embargo Act
- embezzlement accusations
- Emergency Doctrine
- emergency powers
- emergency protection order
- Eminence; a title of honor given to cardinals
- eminent domain
Full browser ?
- Elmsdale Fire & Emergency Services
- Elmshorn-Barmstedt-Oldesloer Eisenbahn
- Elmslie, George
- Elmslie, George Grant
- Elmvale District High School
- Elmwood Avenue Festival of the Arts
- Elmwood Federal Savings Bank
- Elmwood Fitness Center
- Elmwood Junior School
- Elmwood Park
- Elmwood Park (disambiguation)
- Elmwood Park Public Library
- Elmwood Village Charter School
- Elnasr Boys School