Employer seeking fees back

Ask a Lawyerwhat's this?


Country: United States of America
State: Colorado

I was working for a company and moved out to California for the job, after 8 months working there I was fired. I had a company credit card and used it for company business. I got a reimbursement to pay it off the day I was fired. Well I had no other money and I was stuck in California and needed to move back to Colorado so I used the money to move. I have been out of work since June and just got a job. Today I just got a call saying I have 4 days to pay $2200 or face fraud charges and go to jail. I was planning on paying it back, but I just started working again. What should I do?


Try to get a loan or do whatever to pay it back--
These questions and answers are provided by WORLDLawDirect.com. ©2000 - 2007 by WORLDLawDirect.com, Inc.
Full browser ?