Ex boyfriend borrowed money

Ask a Lawyerwhat's this?


Country: United States of America
State: Florida

My ex boyfriend borrowed money from me totaling $884 dollars. I need my money back and he doesn't want to return my calls or my money. He's blocked my number and my emails. What can I do to get my money back? All I want is my money back.


Based on what you say here, you could probably file suit against him (or at least threaten to do so) in small claims court or in regular court; filing in small claims court is easier and requires no attorney...you could try to collect all of the costs and damages that you suffered due to his behavior.
These questions and answers are provided by WORLDLawDirect.com. ©2000 - 2007 by WORLDLawDirect.com, Inc.