Mentioned in ?
- "But for" Rule
- 18 year old picked up by cops walking home from party, intoxicated
- Abington School District v. Schempp
- Abrams v. United States
- Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome
- Animal Rights
- Anti-Ballistic-Missile Treaty of 1972
- Arms Control and Disarmament
- Bar Examination
- Breach of Warranty
- Brief for Appellants in Nos. 1, 2 and 4 and for Respondents
- Civil Rights Act of 1964
- Clear and Present Danger
- Colleges and Universities
References in periodicals archive ?
* Lymph node size and oestrogen receptors is compared and an increase in lymph node number showed increase in negativity of oestrogen receptors, the statistical analysis was done using Fisher exact test and the p value is 0.008 and the comparison is significant.
Table 2 Crosstab PLACENTATION Anterior Posterior GESTATIONAL <37 Count 3 1 AGE % within PLACENTATION 6.0% 2.0% 37.1-38 Count 2 6 % within PLACENTATION 4.0% 12.0% 38.1-39 Count 12 14 % within PLACENTATION 24.0% 28.0% 39.1-40 Count 20 17 % within PLACENTATION 40.0% 34.0% >40 Count 13 12 % within PLACENTATION 26.0% 24.0% Total Count 50 50 % within PLACENTATION 100.0% 100.0% Total GESTATIONAL <37 Count 4 AGE % within PLACENTATION 4.0% 37.1-38 Count 8 % within PLACENTATION 8.0% 38.1-39 Count 26 % within PLACENTATION 26.0% 39.1-40 Count 37 % within PLACENTATION 37.0% >40 Count 25 % within PLACENTATION 25.0% Total Count 100 % within PLACENTATION 100.0% Chi-Square Tests Value P VALUE Fisher's Exact Test 3.301 .519 N of Valid Cases 100 MODE OF DELIVERY * PLACENTATION:
3.6% of patients in the low-risk cohort had [less than or equal to]20% of PR positivity, while this ratio was 35% in the intermediate-risk cohort (Fisher exact test p=0.000).
Analysis indicated there was no statistically significant difference in the presence of six or more whorls between the breast cancer patients and control group (Fisher's exact test: [chi square] = 0.78, p = 0.500; p > 0.05) (Table 1).
In the template operative notes group 8/9 (written by junior residents) and 11/15 (written by senior residents) were found to be complete with a p-value of 0.61 (Fischer's exact test).
([dagger]) p<0.05 (Pearson's chi-squared or Fisher's exact test for categorical variables and exact test for logistic regression coefficients).
(p=0.009-Fisher's exact test) Also, these were found to be more freguent in children infected with HIV who are currently on HAART (p=0.013-Fisher's exact test).
With regard to familiarity with aphasia, there was a statistically significant difference in terms of occupation (p <.001, Fisher's Exact test), the level of education (p < .001, Fisher's Exact test), and the years of clinical experience (p < .001, Fisher's Exact test).
Patient age had no effect on the prevalence of metastases, as indicated by the results of [chi square]-test (p=0.796) and Fisher exact test (p=0.849) (Table 2).
Overall, the results are not statistically significant since the p-value is 0.543 (calculated by Fischer Exact Test) (Table-II).
The Fisher's exact test and Mann-Whitney test were used for comparative studies.
Categorical variables were compared using a Chi-square test or Fisher's exact test. Midterm survival was demonstrated by Kaplan-Meier survival curves.
Legal browser ?
- ex lege
- Ex malificio non oritur contractus
- Ex mero motu
- Ex mora
- Ex multitudine signorum
- Ex necessitate legis
- Ex necessitate rei
- Ex nudo pacto non oritur action
- ex officio
- ex parte
- Ex post facto
- Ex Post Facto Laws
- ex post factum
- ex propria motu
- ex rel
- ex rel.
- Ex takes cats that are not hers
- Ex tempore
- Ex tota materia emergat resolutio
- ex turpi causa non oritur actio
- Ex turpi causa non oritur action
- Ex turpi contractu non oritur actio
- Ex uno disces omnes
- Ex vi termini
- Ex visitatione dei
- Exact test
- examination in chief
- examination of witness
- Examined copy
- excepted estate
- excepti doli
- Exceptio ejus rei cujus petitiur dissolutio nulla est
- Exceptio falsi omnium ultima
- Exceptio firmat regulam in casibus non exceptis
- Exceptio firmat regulam in contrarium
- Exceptio nulla est versus actionem quae exceptionem perimit
- Exceptio probat regulam de rebus non exceptio
- Exceptio quoque regulam declarat
- Exceptio rei judicatae
- Exceptio semper ultima ponenda est
- exception in deed
Full browser ?
- exact from you
- Exact Geometric Computation
- Exact Integral Equation
- Exact interest
- Exact Likelihood Ratio Test
- exact mass
- Exact Match Domain
- Exact matching
- Exact Maximum Likelihood
- Exact Mean Integrated Squared Error
- Exact Method Marketing
- Exact Minimum Bit Error Rate
- Exact Morality for Today
- Exact Muffin-Tin Orbitals
- Exact Pairwise Error Probability
- Exact Polyhedral Visual Hull
- Exact Radiation Boundary Condition
- Exact Reals in C
- Exact Reconstruction Principle
- Exact Recovery Condition
- Exact Repeat Mission
- Exact Rhyme
- Exact rhymes
- Exact rhyming
- Exact Route Position
- Exact sequence
- Exact sequences
- Exact Signed English
- Exact Stochastic Simulation
- Exact String Black Hole
- Exact test
- Exact Time
- Exact Time of Arrival
- Exact Visible Set
- Exactly Where I'm At