Expired registration, license

Ask a Lawyerwhat's this?


Country: United States of America
State: Arizona

In January of 2002 my driver's license was suspended for lack of insurance and expired registration. The fine was for over $1000. This is a lot of money for me and I find it very difficult to pay it and to have enough money to buy a car. How long can Arizona hold my license? I would like to submit a motion for the judge to terminate the suspension. How would I go about writing that and what should I include in the request? What are the chances that the judge will understand that I have suffered enough and recind his order?


If you take your budget and income records etc. and show that this is very hard if not impossible to pay, the judge may indeed lower or waive the fee...
These questions and answers are provided by WORLDLawDirect.com. ©2000 - 2007 by WORLDLawDirect.com, Inc.