Expunction Virginia

Ask a Lawyerwhat's this?


Country: United States of America
State: Virginia

Yes I currently stay in North Carolina and I'm having a problem getting employed here. I got a resisting arrest charge while getting a traffic ticket over 3 years ago in Virginia. I plead not guilty to the charge, but the judge found me guilty. That resisting arrest charge has got me out of three jobs. Is there any way at all that I can get that expunged from my record? If there is could you please email or call whenever you get a chance.


You may as a first step call the clerk of the court that was involved to see if it is possible to have it sealed, expunged, cleared etc. The clerk will normally know, and will often help direct you if it is indeed possible.
These questions and answers are provided by WORLDLawDirect.com. ©2000 - 2007 by WORLDLawDirect.com, Inc.