References in periodicals archive ?
As a result of the action, FSS and the Scottish Food Enforcement Liaison Committee (SFELC) has published new guidance, in line with World Health Organisation and EU recommendations - leading to the advocate representing the cheesemakers to drop the action as a full judicial review was no longer required.
Looking ahead, the FSS said it will ensure that its audits on foreign branches of Korean financial companies will be centred on providing support to their local business operations.
In order to protect the nation's financial customers, the FSS will continuously cooperate with the private sector to prevent such crimes."
"The metal detector is a critical step in our sauce processing because our customers demand an absolutely contaminant-free product," says Rod Oberg, assistant plant manager at FSS.
FSS Secure3D, modelled on EMVCo 3D Secure 2.0 guidelines, provides a frictionless approach to authenticate customers and combat fraud in card-not-present scenarios.
FSS has maintained a stable market presence in its core segment of retail brokerage.
With FSS Payments-in-a-Box, the bank is expected to leverage its postal delivery network.
Some of the aforementioned solutions have also been developed to integrate the FSS into the textile.
FSS Instant Payments allows financial institutions to provide improved services to customers.
The function was attended by the students of FSS including economics, sociology, anthropology and criminology departments.
FSS were then shipped to the FBOV labs from Body Organ Biomedical Corporation (Taipei, Taiwan) as acellularized scaffolds.
The focus of this first part is historical development, with emphasis on the now defunct Forensic Science Service (FSS).
Legal browser ?
- Friend of the Court
- Friend of thief kills someone
- Friend put his name on bank acct., now friend is forging stolen checks
- Friend sold all of his belongings as payment for helping to move
- Friend stole from parents
- friend using credit card
- Friendly Fire
- Friendly Suit
- Friendly, Henry Jacob
- Fries's Rebellion
- From Segregation to Civil Rights
- Frontiero v. Richardson
- Fructus pendentes pars fundi videntur
- Fructus perceptos villae non esse constat
- Fruit of the Poisonous Tree
- Frustra est potentia quae numcquam venit in actum
- Frustra feruntur legis nisi subditis et obedientibus
- Frustra legis auxilium quaerit qui in legem committit
- Frustra petis quoa statim alteri reddere cogeris
- Frustra probatur quod probatum non relevat
- frustration of purpose
- Fuel Poverty Advisory Group
- fuel, feal and divot
- Fugitive from Justice
- Fugitive Slave Act of 1850
- Fulbright, James William
- full disclosure
- full faith and credit
- Full Faith and Credit Clause
- Fuller, Melville Weston
- functus officio
- fundamental law
- funds flow statement
- fungible things
- Furiosus absentis loco est
- Furiosus solo furore punitur
- Furman v. Georgia
- Furtum non est ubi initium habet detentionis per dominum rei
- Future Acquired Property
- Future Earnings
- Future Interest
Full browser ?
- FSS Information Management System