Federal arrest warrant for child endangerment

Ask a Lawyer


Country: Canada
State: Ontario

Can I be arrested if I enter Canada as a European citizen? I believe there is a federal arrest order for me not having return one of my children to the USA after the death of a sibling overseas. I would like to travel to Canada to discuss the case with an attorney before entering the US but I'm afraid of being arrested upon arriving in Canada.


You could possibly be arrested yes if Canada and the US are cooperating on this matter.you may want to first speak by phone etc. and then set up travel arrangements.
Full browser ?