Filing complaint against judge and clerk

Ask a Lawyerwhat's this?


Country: United States of America
State: North Carolina

Can I file a complaint against a clerk and a judge? I went for a motion yesterday to set aside a judgment due to a clerk error and lost. Is there anything I can do?


You may contact the State Bar and they will direct you as to how to file a complaint against the judge --there is a procedure in each state.
These questions and answers are provided by ©2000 - 2007 by, Inc.