Financed car and got into accident

Ask a Lawyerwhat's this?


Country: United States of America
State: Florida

I financed a car through JD Buy rider this past March. All of my payments were up to date when I had an accident. The accident wasn't my fault, the car company doesn't carry "GAP" insurance, I didn't have "GAP" on my policy and now I'm stuck with option of paying for a car I no longer have. The insurance company totaled my car and I'm still waiting to receive my deductible back. After that, I'm just stuck having a car payment I do not intend on paying because I do not have the car. Is there any legal course I can take against the car company or the guy that hit me?


You can indeed sue the person that hit you...
These questions and answers are provided by ©2000 - 2007 by, Inc.
Full browser ?