References in periodicals archive ?
The principles of the Roman three name system survive intact in Russia and are echoed in the USA, where the convention is forename, initial, surname -John F.
8 of January, 1954, which states that "everyone has the right to an established name or to a name acquired according to the law") in conjunction with those of the article 83 of the new Civil Code, allows no other interpretation than the one according to which the surname and forename are just components of a single right: the right to a name (Chelaru, 2012).
This test was more likely to measure participants' ability to associate a face with a given forename, thereby testing models of name retrieval rather than directly testing memory for forenames per se (which was the author's primary motivation).
Barry Gibson (Examiner August 21) commented with approval on this practice when he deprecated the out-of-character and unwarranted - in his view - courtesy afforded by reporters who referred to the forenames of the women on drug charges in Peru (who have since pleaded guilty).
When mam was born the three forenames they gave her were Charlotte Victoria Elizabeth.
There will be plenty of entertainment for all the family on and off the course, and we look forward to welcoming anyone with the forenames William, Catherine or Kate for free.
Stephen has been able to recall all the names but has only provided initials for the forenames.
28 What are the forenames of Bremner, Bird and Fortune?
Which painter had the forenames Joseph Mallord William?
Enter Alvin, Simon and Theodore - the forenames of three Liberty executives.
Finally, in each of these groups of eight faces, four celebrities had forenames of one syllable when pronounced (e.
According to the Office for National Statistics (ONS), their forenames are the most common in England and Wales.
Legal browser ?
- foregone conclusion
- Foreign Affairs Power
- foreign bill
- foreign corporation
- foreign influx
- Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court of Review
- foreign language rights
- foreign law
- foreign person
- foreign principal
- Forensic Accounting
- forensic animation
- forensic medicine
- forensic oratory
- Forensic Science
- Forensic Science Service
- forensic testimony
- foresee the future
- foreseeable risk
Full browser ?
- Foremen's Schools and Classes
- Foremost Corporation of America
- Forenede Danske Motorejere
- Forenede Danske Zoneterapeuter
- Forenede Gamle Druidorden
- Forenede Nationer
- Föreninegn för Utvecklingsfrågor
- Förening För Sveriges Ungdomsmottagningar
- Foreningen 2 Foreldre
- Foreningen af Danske Biologer
- Foreningen Af Filmudlejere I Danmark
- Foreningen af Husholdnings-Apparat Forhandlere
- Foreningen af Kommunale Beredskabschefer
- Foreningen af Kristne Friskoler
- Foreningen af Kroniske Smertepatienter
- Foreningen af Studerende Muslimer
- Foreningen Af Sygeplejevikarbureauer I Danmark
- Foreningen af Yngre Forskere
- Föreningen Anhöriga Till Sexuellt Utnyttjade Barn
- Foreningen Asfalt og Veiservice
- Foreningen Danmarks Flyvehistoriske Museum
- Foreningen Danske Detektiver og Erhvervsefterforskere
- Foreningen Danske Olieberedskabslagre
- Foreningen for Dansk Internethandel
- Foreningen for Den Allsidige Travhesten
- Föreningen för Digitala Fri-och Rättigheter
- Foreningen for Hjertesyke Barn