Forged bill of sale

Ask a Lawyerwhat's this?


Country: United States of America
State: Maryland

I bought a horse. I didn't get a receipt written. my girlfriend and I broke up and she got the guy to write a fake receipt written stated that she paid for the horse so i can not take him with me. I have people on both sides that know i paid for him. Is there anything i can do to try and get my horse back?


Based on what you say here, you could probably file suit against her (or at least threaten to do so) in small claims court or in regular court; filing in small claims court is easier and requires no could try to collect all of the costs and damages that you suffered due to her behavior...
These questions and answers are provided by ©2000 - 2007 by, Inc.