Green card abandonment

Ask a Lawyerwhat's this?


Country: United States of America
State: All States/Provinces

My mother has green card. she has been out of the country for past 2 years, she has reentry permit I 131 which expired 10/05 and she could not return before that due to medical condition.How can she reenter united states, can the permit be extended by us consulate? In other words how can she reenter united states.


She can try to get it resolved with Embassy staff in some situations yes...
These questions and answers are provided by ©2000 - 2007 by, Inc.