Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
That was our biggest growth year for Greenware, which has been growing every year."
Glaze hand-built, wet greenware immediately--bypassing the intermediate and separate bisque firing.
"A handmade, painted Acoma pot may cost $200, while a greenware one the same size and quality of painting may go for $60 or less, but people should know what they're getting," he says.
A contemporary description of the process of firing celadon, still called 'greenware', or qingci by the Chinese, is contained in writing by Lu Jung from c.1475, the Shu Yuan Ca Ji, Miscellaneous Notes from the Garden of Beans and Peas...
Our continued investment in our Greenware line sends a clear message to consumers that we value the environment, our customers, and our people.
She applies underglazes to her greenware forms and after the application of a clear glaze the figures are usually fired to 1100[degrees]C.
(If the Greek artists once depicted Zeus striding forward, with a thunderbolt leveled in his raised right hand, Eugene 08's Green Team would settle for people sauntering to one of their waste "kiosks" and - forget the thunderbolts - putting their corn-based Greenware cup in "compost" rather than "trash.")
She used a salmon stain with a raku frit on the greenware, bisque fired them and then fired them using Jermyn's Obvara recipe from Facebook.
Many of Richard Shaw's distinct ceramics produced primarily under those exceptional circumstances are identifiable by their particular painterly surfaces replacing the usual slick graphics, their surreal compositional arrangements bordering sometimes on magic realism and especially in the Andover stint the appearance of kidnapped anonymous greenware bibelots, the usual generic hobby paraphernalia consisting among the catalogue, of Blue Boy, a cat, an elephant and even Santa Claus.
Ceramic Shop - Students furnish their own greenware, paint and tools.
I demonstrated using various construction techniques, such as a completed mask in greenware and both a student and teacher mask that had been bisque fired and decorated with paint and other added textures.
The use of slip glaze in decorating and embellishing of ceramics is important and must be encouraged in order to reduce cost of ceramic production, as the glaze can be fired from greenware to gloss temperature.
Legal browser ?
- greater number
- greater part
- greatest amount
- greatest degree
- greatest extent
- greatest number
- greatest part
- greatest possible
- greatest size
- Green Card
- Green card abandonment
- Green Party
- Green wax
- Greenberg, Jack
- greet with skepticism
- Gregg v. Georgia
- Gregory, Thomas Watt
- Grier, Robert Cooper
- Grievance complaint filed against employer
- Grievance Procedure
- grieve at
- grieve for
- grieve with
- grievous bodily harm
- grievous harm
- grievous price
- grievous trouble
- Griggs, John William
Full browser ?
- Greenville Higher Education Center
- Greenville Hospital System
- Greenville Junior High
- Greenville Little Theatre
- Greenville Macintosh Users Group
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Greenville Organic Food Organization
- Greenville Parents of Multiples
- Greenville Presbyterian Theological Seminary
- Greenville Radiography Professional Association
- Greenville Radiology PA
- Greenville Rape Crisis and Child Abuse Center
- Greenville Shaw Public Library
- Greenville Spartanburg Anderson Technology Council
- Greenville Spinners Bicycle Club
- Greenville Spinners Bicycle Racing Team
- Greenville Tech Charter High School
- Greenville Technical College
- Greenville Textile Heritage Society
- Greenville Track Club
- Greenville Transit Authority
- Greenville Treaty Camporee
- Greenville Update
- Greenville Utilities Company
- Greenville Woman's Music Club
- Greenville Youth Advisory Council
- Greenville, Mississippi, USA - Mid Delta Regional Airport
- Greenville, NC, USA
- Greenville-Pickens Area Transportation Study
- Greenway, John Campbell
- Greenways Alliance of Rhode Island
- Greenways for the Olympics and London
- Greenwell formula
- Greenwell State Park
- Greenwhich village
- Greenwhich village
- Greenwich Academy of Music and Drama