Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
As Edmund de Waal outlines in his book The White Road, makers in Europe in the 18th C struggled to build furnaces capable of achieving temperatures high enough to melt kaolinitic clays to a glassy state: this hindered the production of a true porcelain which could match the greenwares and blue-and-white wares being imported from China.
That was our biggest growth year for Greenware, which has been growing every year.
Dry all hand-built and wheel-thrown greenware immediately--both glazed and unglazed--overnight in the kiln, with bottom thermostat set on lowest heat.
Handmade pottery often has little ridges where the coils are joined, while greenware has a more "perfect" look and feel.
Regardless of why it started, I began leaving small pieces of greenware on his grave marker.
She applies underglazes to her greenware forms and after the application of a clear glaze the figures are usually fired to 1100[degrees]C.
His mother ran a commercial ceramics shop, selling unfinished greenware to schools for pottery classes.
Longquan potters began making these porcellaneous celadons in the 12th century, continuing a highly-prized greenware tradition, known as Yue ware, that had been made in the north of Zhejiang for centuries.
The company also offers Pro-Kal, a full line of round deli containers, and Greenware, a new line of 100% compostable corn-based cups.
I work with whiteware as opposed to greenware, which in the end has to be fired.
A paper written by Pyzik and Dow colleague Alexander Pechenik in 1988 explains that the process is based on the concept that the rapid application of sufficiently high pressure to ceramic-metal greenware causes reduction of the powder compact, which generates a temperature spike due to the nearly adiabatic nature of the process.
Additionally, the judges were so impressed with GreenWare, a competing team from Columbia University, that they awarded a $100,000 second place prize to the company.
Legal browser ?
- greater number
- greater part
- greatest amount
- greatest degree
- greatest extent
- greatest number
- greatest part
- greatest possible
- greatest size
- Green Card
- Green card abandonment
- Green Party
- Green wax
- Greenberg, Jack
- greet with skepticism
- Gregg v. Georgia
- Gregory, Thomas Watt
- Grier, Robert Cooper
- Grievance complaint filed against employer
- Grievance Procedure
- grieve at
- grieve for
- grieve with
- grievous bodily harm
- grievous harm
- grievous price
- grievous trouble
- Griggs, John William
Full browser ?
- Greenville Higher Education Center
- Greenville Hospital System
- Greenville Junior High
- Greenville Little Theatre
- Greenville Macintosh Users Group
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Greenville Organic Food Organization
- Greenville Parents of Multiples
- Greenville Presbyterian Theological Seminary
- Greenville Radiography Professional Association
- Greenville Radiology PA
- Greenville Rape Crisis and Child Abuse Center
- Greenville Shaw Public Library
- Greenville Spartanburg Anderson Technology Council
- Greenville Spinners Bicycle Club
- Greenville Spinners Bicycle Racing Team
- Greenville Tech Charter High School
- Greenville Technical College
- Greenville Textile Heritage Society
- Greenville Track Club
- Greenville Transit Authority
- Greenville Treaty Camporee
- Greenville Update
- Greenville Utilities Company
- Greenville Woman's Music Club
- Greenville Youth Advisory Council
- Greenville, Mississippi, USA - Mid Delta Regional Airport
- Greenville, NC, USA
- Greenville-Pickens Area Transportation Study
- Greenway, John Campbell
- Greenways Alliance of Rhode Island
- Greenways for the Olympics and London
- Greenwell formula
- Greenwell State Park
- Greenwhich village
- Greenwhich village
- Greenwich Academy of Music and Drama
- Greenwich Air Services, Inc.
- Greenwich and Docklands Festivals