How to fill out release form for trustee

Ask a Lawyer


Country: United States of America
State: New York

I am the trustee of a trust account and need to know how to fill out a release form for those receiving money from the trust.


You may want to have an accountant or lawyer review it with you the first time. Your local banker may also help you for free.
Full browser ?