How to get appointed guardian removed?

Ask a Lawyer


Country: United States of America
State: Michigan

A temp guardian for my demented uncle has been appointed who continues to circumvent the judge's directions with delays, and objections to orders. What options do I have or what reasons can I use to ask the judge to have her removed that the court would pay attention to?


Any normal failure to perform is reason--you may want to have counsel help you argue that.
Full browser ?