How to replace executor of will

Ask a Lawyerwhat's this?


Country: United States of America
State: South Carolina

my mother's attorney has named himself as 'personal rear' on her will & entitled himself to full authority on all matters. he is known in the community as less than reputable & she is quite duped by him. is this a risk for her heirs to have him listed on her will in this capacity? will he have authority over my sister who is the executor? will he be able to charge fees to the estate for any services he deems applicable as the'personal repr?


Yes--try to get it changed and have a reputable person, banker etc. appointed...or even one of you can do it...
These questions and answers are provided by ©2000 - 2007 by, Inc.
Full browser ?