How to sue someone for an accident?

Ask a Lawyerwhat's this?


Country: United States of America
State: Pennsylvania

How would I go about suing a person for an accident because I had to pay a $500 deductible and the insurance isn't giving it back to me?


Based on what you say here, you could probably file suit against them (or at least threaten to do so) in small claims court or in regular court; filing in small claims court is easier and requires no could try to collect all of the costs and damages that you suffered due to their behavior.
These questions and answers are provided by ©2000 - 2007 by, Inc.
Full browser ?