References in periodicals archive ?
However, estimates of use were substantially lower (50-70%) when participants were asked to describe peer (i.e., friends) behaviors.
The additional work to break down the other party (i.e., foreign and domestic subsidiaries) does not seem warranted.
Concerns about ototoxicity led to a decline in the use of aminoglycoside-containing eardrops (i.e., neomycin, gentamicin, and tobramycin).
Navy FMS customers, the reasons for generating the excess inventory -- i.e. bad decision making at the outset -- still remain.
* Environment (i.e., Wildlife Restoration, Air & Water Control)
Such a view certainly justifies the work of the critic, whose job it must indeed be to unravel the "indirect statements" of this "most subtle and difficult writer," but does it not suggest that Machiavelli failed where he most wanted to succeed, i.e., in being clear, convincing, and immediately useful to others?
The first step in designing an upper body DP is to determine whether to target the primary pressing muscles (i.e., the anterior shoulder region, chest, and triceps) or the primary pulling muscles (i.e., the posterior shoulder region, upper back, and biceps) of the torso.
Typical responses indicate the students understand that injuries could happen to them and that they intend to modify their behavior (i.e., wear safety belts, measure the depth of the water, refrain from drinking while driving).
Perhaps the most common solecism with i.e. shows it being used where e.g.
In this paradigm, structural data is readily available (i.e., facilities, equipment, and staffing patterns), process measures target individual provider performance, and evaluating the outcome is often limited by subjective judgment.
Here the problem is the overabundance of available data relevant to the particular inquiry - i.e., experimental results, field observations, historical records, statistical and survey data, and the like.
Invested capital multiples are calculated by dividing the market value of invested capital (i.e., interest-bearing debt and equity) by various invested capital-oriented earning levels.
Legal browser ?
- hunting and felony charges
- hunting with hounds
- Huntley Hearing
- Hurtado v. California
- Husband and Wife
- husband and wife on mortgage
- Husband died, wife accused of identity theft
- Husband in jail for possession
- Husband taken to jail for outstanding ticket
- Husband tested positive for drugs at work
- hybrid bill
- Hypothetical Question
- i e
- i. e.
- Ictus orbis
- Id certum est quod certum reddi potest
- Id perfectum est quod ex omnibus suis partibus constat
- Id possumus quod de jure possumus
- Id quod nostrum est
- Idem agens et patiens esse non potest
- Idem est facere
- Idem est nihil dicere et insufficienter dicere
- Idem est non probari et non esse; non deficit jus
- Idem est scire aut scire debet aut potuisse
- Idem non esse et non apparet
- Idem semper antecedenti proximo refertur
- Idem sonans
- identification parade
- Identitas vera colligitur ex multitudine signorum
- Identitate nominis
- identity theft
Full browser ?
- I.E. family
- I.F. Stone
- I.I. Rabi
- I.L. Caragiale
- I.L. Peretz